Saturday, June 06, 2009

Sydney Trip - To be continued

I think I've forgotten that finals is around the corner. One more day till I'm officially locked up :(
They are leaving on sunday morning, and how much I wish I could tag along :(


The place we visited today.

And finally I can take a picture of Opera House with my DSLR (the picture turned out really really bad when I was still using Sony T10) However, the battery decided to die again when we were snapping photos of opera house.

Anyway, the night was still as great as we expected (won't be perfect without my lern :( boohoo), we sat down beside the quay, enjoying Opera House night view and had some catch-up despite we have no camera to snap. Tomorrow will be another great night as we decided to go back again for more photoshooting and some drinking at Opera House. Hope it would be the happiest night and not saddest night (they are leaving on sunday morning :[ ) It was hard to persuade your friend to drop by Sydney just to visit you, and I spent most of my time with them back in M'sia, such a hard time to let them go. Don't you think so?

Will try to post up their "fruitful" Sydney Trip (hope I did not disappoint them :P) either by this week or right after my finals. Facebook somehow connects everyone together, and you can't resist to log out from facebook, don't you agree with that? So you might catch those pictures on facebook.

So long, good nite :)

p/s : 23 days left till I pick up VVIP!

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei