Monday, June 22, 2009

Sticky Note

IMG_5387
The Sticky note Alice left on my door.

The girl I always greet in the morning, cook together with in the evening, have late night supper with, has finally gone home for holiday.

And I'll be home alone without her for a month. :(

I have done my vital role to call home as today is Daddy's day despite he called me earlier this morning first when I was "studying" in Uni. I have written a post for daddy, but not in the state of publishing it yet.

Anyway, I will be sitting for my last paper tomorrow, Theory of Statistics. Knowing the fact that pursuing mathematics would mean it is compulsory to study statistics even though I hate it so much. What's more I can say now, try loh.

All the best to myself, and everyone :-)

1 comments:

fishegg said...

good luck..

 
design by ai mei