Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Life

I accidentally stumbled upon this post that I have not published it yet probably because I was way to busy with test, assignment and finals at the moment. It was dated 19th of May, and I decided to publish it instead.

19th May 2009
When life is a definite yet uncertainty, would you still put it into a gamble? Bet on it, or live with it?

I've been hearing lotsa death lately, and all I would say is condolence. Apparently, a friend of mine told me that her ex's grandmother passed away two days ago and then her ex's great grandmother passed away yesterday. It was a shocking news, but not to me. People who read my blog would know what had happened to me 2 years back. It was tough to hold my heart when a glimpse of the incident coincidently slipped through my mind. And I was crying while walking back home, the tears was just...uncontrolable

Anyway, today I shall blog about the postdated vacation that happened last year (p/s: yeah, I'm abit slow since I didn't have time to even go online back in Msia) Just before I went back to Malaysia, I did my homework on places to go in Singapore especially when I have singaporean friends around. The restaurant that we should go, or highly recommended by them was indeed Din Tai Fung. And I was too jakun to say, "what does Din Tai Fung serve?"

"HUH? Malaysia don't have Din Tai Fung meh?

The answer is pure NO! I didn't know until I accidentally saw it at The Gardens. Simply google it for more info :)

So why do we pay so much to Singapore?


Din Tai Fung @ Paragon, Orchard Road


....simply because Singaporean servants serve better than Malaysian.


So while waiting for food, we cam-whored abit.




Kimmy


AHHH the chicken soup is fabulous!


Due to time value, we ordered fried rice to fill our hungry stomach.


It was also our last order so we were limited to order exquisite food.






Our Christmas Eve Dinner. Pathetic betul!










The bill came up to almost SDG$100 (If i'm not wrong) for 7 plates of fried rice. Assume the conversion rate is x2.50,hmmmm do the math!




Don't cha wish your gf was hot like me :P


Cam-ho again inside Paragon.
































When the clock strikes 12am, we quickly hide ourselves at unnoticable corner to avoid the spraying crowd. Too bad, we were still sprayed by everyone.


Or maybe we should be like this boy, wear goggles and ATTACK!!


Lastly, we ended the night by enjoying red wine at Clark Quay.

The initial plan to pick up Jun Hien and Wei Cheng has been cancelled last minute. All credits to AirAsia la! Luckily AirAsia was kind enough to solve this issue after several complains were made, else your airport will be the next building to collapse! (oppps!)

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei