Friday, June 19, 2009

Finally, 2 back to back papers are over and I am already declaring holiday now partly because my brain is not working now due to sleepless night I had. It was a hell to have sat for the second paper on the next morning right after the first paper in the late afternoon. Hence,

I need to sleep NOW. Pronto. (*cough cough* what am I doing in uni now?)

Anyway 2 days left till I smell freedom. Ahhhhhhhhhh~~~~~

IMG_018
Picture taken when Ser Yee turned 20! It's time for 21st darling, and so do I. Boohoo :(

Kind of miss the girls at the moment. Elaine has graduated last May and muah dumbo and Yee will be graduating end of this year. However, itu budak kecik is still holidaying in Malaysia after several times of luring her to Sydney with me! Tee Ann, when are you coming larrr???? I'm waiting leh!

Will be updating on His & Her Royal Highness Sydney trip once I'm done with finals, which is on monday! *think End of Financial Year Sales a.k.a Winter Sales* Viola~~~

p/s : 10 days :)

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei