Monday, June 29, 2009

Love

Today is rather a tiring day despite I was out the whole day at the city and went home again, the journey back and forth is indeed killing my legs. Off to Chinatown today for dim sum and then WALKED from Darling Harbour to Circular Quay for coffee which took us approximately 30mins or more. Later, I had to rush back home to prepare dinner as well as CLEAN THE ROOM! (who wants their bf to know that he has a dirty gf?) After dressing myself, I had to rush back to city to meet up with Mr Jin Khai and then adjourned to Kings Cross for some drinking.

We had the interest in watching Strippers, especially Jin Khai's friend who wanted to watch Porky Stripper a.k.a Obese Stripper (Never want to imagine how a porky stripper looks like but she would definitely bring nightmare to me!) but we somehow called it off as we were given bad reviews by the customers. And so, we dropped by at a pub to have a drink or two.

IMG_5425

IMG_5437
He is now an official DSLR owner, and also my partner in photography!

IMG_5442
Jin Khai and I :)

Alright, my body and legs is aching at the same time and yet I can't sleep now knowing that I will be meeting with my VVVVVIP in 6 hours time. That's all for today. Hopefully I would have the energy to blog tomorrow. Else, the next post will be after NZ and Melbourne trip.

See you around :)

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei