Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birdsday, Wei Cheng

The current time shown on my laptop is 5.00a.m and yet I don't feel sleepy cause I'm feeling extremely excited that I'll be picking up my VVIP in 3 days time as well as the New Zealand & Melbourne trip in a week time although daddy has been persuading me to cancel the trip. Hell no okaay!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Picture 111
Counting down to 3 days :)

Anyway this post is supposed to be dedicated to Ms Loh Wei Cheng, a girl who changes her hairstyle every year.

It was all started when we first met up at Jun's Bday Celebration on 2006 and apparently her birthday was 3 days after Jun.

P1010413
Never really talk to this girl cause she was a quiet person before I knew her (she BLA-BLA alot now!) I reckon that's the nature of a girl when first meet up with a person you don't know and you tend to turn shy/acting quiet :P

Image005
After several weeks of hanging out with them even though we were in different course, we got much much closer then.

Image006
p/s : she used to have a long silky hair on 2006

Image014
And then we started posing funny pose together with Bun :P

AUPball 054
That was during AUP Ball 2006 when she was lucky to have won Parkson RM50 Voucher!!!

Then, she decided to get her hair permed when perming trend was back on track.

IMG_130

DSC00240

and for watever reason, she decided to chop it off.

DSC00645

DSC00717
Please ignore Mr Lim Yea Han on the left :P

DSC00093

DSC01528

If I wasn't wrong, her hair remained the same for a year.

P1000871
Socit Alumni 2007

Until bob hair hit the trend, she decided to be Bobbie :P

P1010733

Sad but true, her bob hair lasted for few months only.

P1020387

IMG_0422

And this year, she decided to get her hair straighten again.

IMG_0004

Opera House - Day 2

As straight as only a few strands of hair being blown but I look like a crazy woman. That's the magic of straighten hair!

SYD_0160
Her straight hair at the moment.

After looking through the picture, I actually realize my hairstyle has always been the same since 2007. It's time to get my hair revamped :P

To be exact, I have known this woman for 3 years and we have spent most of the time together in this 3 years,especially friday night cause we both will crave for a movie to watch. Anyway I'm here to wish you,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I reckon you are sleeping happily with your forever friend bear now. Anyway. you still owe me a meal even though I'm in Sydney now!

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei