Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another sinful meal

Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Starscream, Megatron...err what else? Perhaps I would need Lern to name out all the autobots and decepticon to me as he has now become full-time transformer figures collector. He shall wait till I go to his house one day and..heh heh heh DESTROY ALL!

Watched Transformer 2 at Imax Sydney today which worth the price, $25 (don't convert!) considering the duration of the movie. Had incredibly hard time to concentrate on the movie due to the largest screen which has put me into wonderland. I don't quite recommend everyone to watch in Imax as you would get dizzy with the amount of actions in the movie. Anyway, the movie was okay (I still think Transformer 1 is better), just that I could not differentiate who was fighting with who except Bumble bee (yellow color what, who can't see him?)

SYD_001
Anyway I still need to experience another round of dizziness with Mr Choo this coming monday :(

It has been 3 weeks since Mr Liew and Ms Loh had left Sydney to Melbourne. Time flies when you're having fun, isn't it? Although pictures were up in facebook, I still want to type abit here since I have plenty of time (holiday mah!)

So here comes the second round of sinful meal. Fyi, the 3rd round will be on this monday with Mr Choo :P

SYD_034

SYD_035

SYD_039
We were lucky to have gotten a seat which can have dinner and enjoy the magnificient night view at the same time.

SYD_051
Night view on the right, heater on the left, pork ribs on the table... SHIOK!

SYD_040

SYD_043

SYD_042

SYD_050

SYD_044

SYD_045

SYD_049
We are cheapskate. We eat complimentary bread :P

SYD_048

SYD_053
Here comes the temptation. PORK RIBS!

SYD_055

SYD_054
YUM YUM!

SYD_057
Pose #1

SYD_058
Pose #2

SYD_056
Pose #3

SYD_059
For some reason, Jun thinks we look like Barbarian. Hmmm

SYD_060

I shall catch up with HK drama again now so see ya :)

1 comments:

YilingL said...

Yum Yumm... :-)

 
design by ai mei