Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Be Right Back AGAIN!

Will be away AGAIN as finals falls next thursday which is something not very very pleasant because I have not been studying ever since Mr Liew and Ms Loh left Sydney.

So hang on readers! Hang on till 22nd June until I declare independence day and then I'll be completely free to update my blog like everyday? :P

What's next after finals?

NEW ZEALAND AND MELBOURNE! (yeahh I know I said that many many times :p)

Most of you must have seen this collection of Opera House and some must have not. So here's the compilation.


The projector is installed on Harbour Bridge so that it could project different patterns onto Opera House every 10-15minutes. Pretty stunning, don't you think so?


We decided to head back to Opera House again since we did not manage to capture any of those (remember the battery decided to die at the crucial time?)




A total of one thousand pictures are taken that makes it impossible to upload all of 'em on facebook. I've picked the most attractive one, or rated the best by me :P So see you guys in facebook!

p/s : 19 days left :)

2 comments:

YilingL said...

wow the opera house looks really awesome!

Ai Mei said...

Credit to my camera :)

 
design by ai mei