Monday, April 20, 2009

When you want holiday to be forever...

Easter holiday has officially ended and class resumes tomorrow which is not a thing I always look forward to. On the brighter side, I'm meeting Liz and Yasa tomorrow after a week holiday, so yeah, I should be happy!

Today's breakfast at Chinatown is such a waste cause I was in a rush due to waking up at 9.30a.m when I was supposed to meet Joe at 9.45am, and so I unintentionally neglected my camera. Poor camera :(. Dim Sum at Zilver Restaurant is great in the sense that you could hardly get an authentic yet comparable to dim sum in Malaysia. The decoration is fairly elegant as it sorts of reminds me of Tai Thong Restaurant at SS17. Ya Allah, now I miss Siew Long Bao :(. As usual, the food is wheeled around on a trolley by servers but we had hard time in getting response from them. By the way, the servers are old ladies! This is so frustrating, and we were ignored gazillion times. Either there were many customers to be served or they can't be bothered.Fyi, mat salleh always get the response from them but us! Grrrrrrr.. Overall, I would say the food is awesome, especially the egg tart.

However, the bill is disaster as we never estimated the price of each dishes. I have to keep reminding myself, NEVER EVER CONVERT! Look at the entrance, there so many people waiting and it worthes the money!

Opps. I shall head to bed since tomorrow's class is at 9a.m. Pathetic betul.

Easter Friday @ Uni Lawn

I'm still having tough time in shooting at the right angle especially with the new lense.
Still on learning stage though. Hopefully I could see more improvement before winter break :)


UNSW


Everybody loves Havaianas!


Maria and her ukulele.


My pair is stolen by mummy. :(


I love this :)


And this!


And this as well!


Maybe this is the best!

No no, this is the best of the best!

*Thumbs up!*

p/s : Thanks for serenading A beautiful Mess :)

Gooooood Night.

3 comments:

YewChong said...

hahaha, i have the red havaianas as well! ;)

Ai Mei said...

Havaianas rocks!!!!

MissyCheerio said...

Hey! I googled myself,and stumbled here.awesome pictures you have there,love the composition.

xx

 
design by ai mei