Monday, April 20, 2009

When you feel like killing all the animals....

I've been eating a lot, like excessively ALOT till I have to skip brunch lately to avoid becoming obese. It's so nice to have such a concern and nice housemate, and she feeds me very well ; even lern doesn't feed me so much food as her. Just 2 hours ago, I had a bowl of tang yuan(glutinuous rice filled with peanuts) which was cooked by her.

Just because we had too much of "exquisite" food (usually with beef), we have to downgrade our dinner today to instant noodle. Yes, we are poor yet Alice still asked me if I would want to add slice beef. Told ya, she feeds me really really well!


Yummy yummy!


Mi Sedap is sooooo damnn goooood!

Steamboat - 19 April 2009
Objective - To celebrate the last day of easter holiday


Best for fried rice also!


Quail Eggs.












The Hong Kong style of dipping slice beef into the boiling soup.




Alice


Alice and Yvonne


Yvonne and I


Happy us :)


While watching Super Trio Supreme


Alice's Beef Udon that was made last week.

Here again, I'm so sick of beef now.



Tell me a reason not to cook at this modern kitchen!

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei