Friday, April 03, 2009

Another week has ended and next week will be Week-5 which means another step closer to EASTER HOLIDAY! Couple of things I really wish to do during easter holiday. First and for all, I wish I could rest my mind for a day, in another word, not doing anything! I wish I could lie on the bed, not thinking anything, staring at the wall, and relaxing. Isn't this a good step to release stress? Secondly, I wish I could travel to Brisbane. Jin Khai has been tempting me the road trip they've planned. Thirdly, I wish I could fly to Perth to meet up with Evon. Lastly, a model for photo-shooting at Opera House. When I think twice, God hitted my head that I have something else better to do. For example, study for midterm test, save money (I'm poor now), photo-shooting by myself and shopping. Therefore, I cancelled the trip and decided to stay in Sydney instead while waiting for Way Yong and Jovina to travel here. Pretty good idea thou


Another friday night, another lonely night. Apparently, I spent 2 hours not doing anything. Right after I finish blogging, it would be accumulated to 3 hours. I have a assignment due this monday, a test this wed yet I'm slacking. Do you know why? Because I can't take it that boyfriend and friends are enjoying their friday night at Midvalley


Jay Chou's concert in Sydney has been schedule at the perfect time. Since my boy will be here at that time, we shall consider in attending it. Anyone?


3rd Day of CNY @ Genting



0 comments:

 
design by ai mei