Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I won't be blogging until my new blog site is updated, by all means until my boy has managed to migrate all my old posts. Still under construction though.

It's eater holiday week,sad but true I'm stucked at home. I rejected Blue Mountain trip and decided not going anywhere until my internet has finally fixed.

Anyhow, I'm so eager to blog especially on coastal walk.

Boy and I at Jason Mraz's Concert.

Daddy suggested me to go back a week earlier but I decided to extend another 2 days after Jason Mraz's concert without tossing a coin! Well, sort of 100% not worrying about my accommodation in Sydney. As a consequence, I had trouble in allocating a room and I'd to travel from city to uni. Anyway, I love my new place now. Modern kitchen & nice housemate (fyi, she's from HK).

I've finally done with my reading, in another defintion, simple read-lar! And now I need to complete all my overdue tutorials.

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei