Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Virgin

People who know me very well would know that I don’t eat beef, simply not because of religion but I hate the taste of beef! *what a waste since beef is the best meat ever!* To be honest, I had the first and last slice of beef when I was 17. Whenever I have dinner at western restaurant, chicken would always be my choice. But today I couldn’t believe with my eyes that I’m eating beef in Australia. It was first started when I had Korean BBQ with Tan’s Family last 3 weeks and Hooi Ching claimed that Beef in Sydney Madang is the best beef ever. And so, I had a few of it. Ooo La la, it tastes really good! Now this proves me wrong that beef is the worst meat

Since Alice suggested to cook Steak with Pasta for me, I shall try it out as well as comment on her cooking skill. :)


The bladder beef that we bought from Coles costs us only $5.69, isn’t it cheap?


Leggo's Bolognese Sauce and Wholegrain Mustard to be served with Steak.



Remember to replace Cooking Oil with Butter!


The ingredients.


Another important point, add salt into cooking pasta because the pasta will absorb some of the salt and therefore not taste bland.


Slice bit of butter onto fying pan.


Place the steaks onto frying pan over moderate heat.


It's your choices to have rare, medium rare or well-done!


Cook steaks for 2 minute each side or until cooked to your liking :)


Fry the white union till golden brown.


Mix bolognese sauce with ingredients

And now......

Steaks are ready to be served.







This is so yummy yummy. Alice is a good chef, and I still miss her Beef Udon.

Enjoy :)

2 comments:

YilingL said...

Looks really yumm! I love steaks but have never tried to cook it myself.

Ai Mei said...

You should give it a try. I was lucky to have a housemate who loves steaks.

 
design by ai mei