Monday, September 29, 2008

Due to the extreme boredness in Canberra, I decided to change the ticket to yesterday night.

So yeap, I reach home last night.

Shan was so shocked to see me! Just before I left, she bet that I would be dying of boredness. And yeah, she won the bet.

It's semester break, and it should be our refreshment week.

It ain't my relaxing week at all.

I wish I could really relax like how I used to in Malaysia.

I wish, I wish, I wish.

I really WISH!

believerock

Where is the confidence I used to have? 

.................

........................................

I received a parcel when I just got home from Uni. The first thing came through my mind is, "YEAY,HE SENT SOMETHING TO ME!" When I think twice, he won't be so free to print out the name and address. ARGHH, so it wasn't him. And so, I aggresively opened the parcel for the sake of curiousity.

Thank God, it's a gift from Clinique as appreciation for using my precious time and effort to complete their online survey.

DSC00695

DSC00696

WHEEEE.........

BALIK KAMPUNG!!!!! Why can't I balik kampung????? WHY??

Aku nak shopping during RAYA! Why can't I shop??? WHY??

WHYYY??????

48 days to go!

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei