Sunday, September 07, 2008

And so....

The busy week is hauting me again. I'll be sitting for tests for the 5 consecutive weeks starting from tomorrow. Hence, what I did yesterday was SHOP to ease the stress even though it has been raining continuously and the wind was aggresively strong! Headed to city to shop, to take a look at Opera House, off to Darling Harbour for a walk, had our full dinner at Pancakes on the rocks, last but not least, club. But I was a daddy's good girl, I headed home instead to catch this movie, Hellboy I on tv. It was a tiring day, but I managed to cast away the thoughts I had in my mind for the past fews days and it pretty annoyed me. Time allows us to heal everything, so we shall wait. I am secretly in love with DFS now, they have everything I want at CHEAPER price! As we were walking, we dropped by at Louis Vuitton since it was a new product launching event. Sad but true, the boutique looks more like Chinatown with all the ching-chong people there. Even the staffs are ching-choong! Undeniable, the whole place sounds like market. Of course, we adjourned there to have a drink besides looking around. Maria and Shan had champagne, and I had Orange Juice which I was ended up get scolded by Shan. Champagne worthes more than Orange Juice, isn't it? Since We just can't fucking stand the ching-chong slang, so we would rather head to Loewe, Dior or Burberry. But, thumbs up to DFS. I'll be back!

Dad was so silly when he asked me whether what flavour of moon cakes I want. And he intended to send it over! Well, it's quite pricey here but we still need to eat it since it's moon cake festival!!!! Hmm, I still couldn't find lantern here. Does anyone sell it in Sydney? I wonder.

Friends are all scattered around to different countries. Singapore, Australia, Europe, UK, US and etc. All my AUP classmates are all left to States and Canada. People would wonder, why am I stucked in Australia? Well, loooooooooooong story. Anyway, I wish all of us could reunion someday. Thank God, I have Eng Hong this december. But I'll be losing Caroline this year. Hey babe, till I see you again after you graduated.

Finally, the melbourne trip is alive again!  I'm not feeling homesick anymore, but sometimes I do cause I have so many things to look forward to. First and for all, Melbourne trip. (Dear Lord,I wish it would come true). Second, DFS! Third, HOME! Fourth, Malacca Trip. Fifth, Malaysian Cuisine! Last but not least, Singapore Trip! and of course i'm looking forwards to meet all my sweetheart too.

P/S : Buttock, I have finally grown fatter! Puffy face and kilos of tummy, they are specially for you!

@ City, Bondi Junction & Bondi Beach

DSC03786

DSC03789

Queen Victoria Building

DSC03787

DSC03788

 IMG_0123

Shan, Me, and Maria.

IMG_0126

IMG_0130

IMG_0132

IMG_0133

IMG_0139

IMG_0140

IMG_0143

IMG_0147

IMG_0144

DSC03805x

..............................

...........................................

OLD

To Mr Ong Jin Khai, thanks for your retro-ness. Retro font, retro picture, retro songs, let's retro!

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei