Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Wake me up when October ends.

I can't believe october is starting, and so daylight savings is starting as well. So, its time to switch my clock one hour earlier or not I would be late for classes. Beginning of october is a sign a goodness, that is I'm heading home next month!!!!!. Just a blink, I can't believe Shan and I will no longer be housemates anymore. And I could only see her during my singapore trip And my all time favourite, WanLi's bday is hitting this month. WHEEEEE. Let's countdown!

It was my emo day yesterday. I still couldn't accept the fact that everyone is going for holiday with family, balik kampung, eating kuih raya, resting at home, except ME. Family has gone to Cameron for holiday. Kim Leong is going to PD with family as well. And Shin Lynn is going to Tioman Island with family. Wei Cheng is going back to hometown. ME? Hibernate at home and nerd! It was so sad to see everyone is enjoying their life. I shedded yesterday morning when I was talking over the phone with momma. Ohh well, as usual I miss home again. Momma know I was so lonely and hence, she commanded my sista to talk to me over skype. Hmmm at least I'm not lonely anymore.

Finals are on the way, and I'm still slacking. Especially the past few days where I was pretty sober. I cried continuously for the problems I had and I couldn't focus on studies at all. Things aren't as bad as I thought if I could put the effort to amend it. But to no avail, I still couldn't get rid of the problems. And so, I let the emo-ness remains in my brain until the day I seek for God. Today, I know God has planned everything for me. Watever decision that I made, I knew God is forever there to guide me through. I understand I'm making a wise decision, but one thing I should be consider is, never regret for the decision I made. I shall leave it to God, and fear not to stand alone. No matter what, I should have studied hard to obtain flying colors, as well as think positively. No more becoming materialistic by thinking of myself and isolating others capability.

Just two hours ago, sister called me over skype again to bid goodbye. Honestly, I do not want to end the call, in fact, I do not want them to go CAMERON without me! Somehow, I was glad to hear they would be back by tomorrow. Well, today I would be lonely. Can someone nudge me on MSN or at least bug me for no reason?

P/S: Where is Ms ONG WAN LI? I haven't been seeing you online for ages

2901504321_461be77a18

I miss Bun's handmade kuih Dam.

AKU NAK KUIH RAYA JUGAK!!!!!

P1020488

I miss my niece and nephew :(

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei