Friday, September 19, 2008

Thank OH God, it's Friday!

I used to be ultimately HAPPY when I know it's FRIDAY! Like helooo, who doesn't like Friday night. It used to be my movie night, hang out night, and i-love-friday-night, now it seems to be contradicting. I hate friday night alot, truly I am! Cause I know tomorrow is Saturday, and isn't it a good news? Yeap, I suppose. It's undeniable, Friday night is my emo night as I know another week is approaching. Doesn't it look horrible and eerie to see time flies extremely FAST and you just can't differentiate yesterday,today or a day before. Honestly, I can't remember what happened yesterday, and I always got mixed up on what I did yesterday and the day before. OHHH now i remember, I had a test yesterday.  Truth to be told, I flunked it! And yesterday dad reminded me that Finals is about one month time and so I gotta start my engine. Tests have defnitely driven me crazy, I don't understand why I have so many tests. I think I'm fated. Thank God.

The clock has just strike 9pm and yet I'm still in Uni. I should be relaxing by now, but my nature character reluctantly allow me to go home. Stomach is making a mixture of jazz, classical, rock, pop, hiphop noise, and yet I'm still willing to stay here. Am I insane? Perhaps my brain just love this place. I wish the time was 4pm now, cause I could stay here even longer. Friends are all left to home, and so I left Felix (in UK) to chat with me.

Since I feel so lonely, and so I decided to tune my WMP to play Chinese New Year Songs. I am also listening to the CNY songs that WanLi sent to me few days back. I always remind her of Chinese New Year, but she always reminds me of Christmas! Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Crash Bandicoot is on iPod Touch now!! FINALLY MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE. Best part of all is, my old time favourite game, diner dash can be installed on my iPod touch as well! WHEEEE DOUBLE HAPPINESS  It has been virgin for almost a year, I guess it's time to get hacked. Arghh, I just can't wait to play it on my iPod.

My energy has finally running low, I can't type either. I need FOOOD.

Lima puluh enam hari lagi.Woohooo

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei