Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dreaming of You.

As I passed by the lawn, I saw undergraduates dressed in graduation gown and wore mortarboard. Specifically, it's NOT my graduation, how much I wish it was. Holding a bouquet of flowers, standing at the side of their parents, holding certificates, screaming joy, throwing mortarboard, and lastly capture the memorable moments. That's graduation. Don't you wish you were graduated by now? I always dream about graduation, uhhmm sort of natural dream that I always come across. But right after graduation, we'll tend to get busied with employment. Choosing the BIGGEST company ever, mesti-lah international company, negotiate the salary to the highest of all, and get the ever complicated position title! Who doesn't want that? IF and only IF you work for it. Strength, motivation, optimistic, curious, and energetic- thats all I need.

Move on, that's what elderly people often say.

Anyway, Caroline is leaving to U.K today  Take care girl.

Today's weather is excessively HOT, and the night would be freezingly COLD! I just can't understand weather, resembles how can't a man understand a woman. It's unpredictable, the weather can just go crazy anytime!  The temperature could rise crazily to 26 degree celcius, and it could also drop as it likes to 6 degree celcius. WTF. It totally ruins everyone's mood.

One paper down, and more to go. Rested at home for an hour and headed back to uni to continue battle. Thank God It's Friday, but I still need to nerd at uni. After thinking twice, I'm not actually studying, just fully utilise the connection. Felix claimed that the hadron collider which was generated 2 days ago slowed down the connection. Conversely, the connection speed is a boom! It runs at 800kpbs in uni. Unprecedentedly, I downloaded a movie in 20-30mins.

"Friday night! Baby are you sleeping?" by Click Five.

Anyway, I'm going back to study again. Haihhhhh

Last but no least, sometimes I wonder why do kids get influenced so easily? Who to be blamed? Society? Media? Parents? Friends? Hmmmm, I wonder.

..................

...........................................

.........................................................

P1000999

P1010007

P1010009

P1010010

P1010011

P1010012

P1010013

P1010019

P1010017

WHY CAN'T HE STOP POSING???? I MEAN,

WHY???

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei