Friday, September 26, 2008

m_30malaymusic

When I was reading this news *click*, I felt a sudden of emo-ness. Well, it isn't my culture but I love the raya atmosphere. Basically, I enjoy all the festivals. And thank God, I was born in a multi-racial country. Anyway, Malaysia, please eat shit. Stop causing so much troubles.

Till now, I miss...

Malaysia food.

NASI LEMAK, WHERE ARE YOU?

TEH TARIK, WHERE ARE YOU?

ROTI TELUR, WHERE ARE YOU?

I can't stop drooling while looking at the pictures. Click on it! I bet your saliva might flood your room too!

*FOOOOOD*

Haih, I shall stop visualizing FOOOOD.

See ya on monday, I shall get my ass off to CANBERRA tomorrow!

WHEEEEEE

image12421

Can someone buy this for me please?????????

PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!

Video call snapshot 7

AWWWWW, Finally I can see her!

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei