Friday, May 01, 2009

Pasar Malam

It's been 2 months since I last had Nasi Lemak, Roti Telur, Indo Mee, Teh Tarik, Satay, Ayam Rendang, Pisang Goreng, Yong Tao Fu, Chicken Rice, Curry Laksa, Bah Kut Teh............. :(
Now I miss them.

And thanks to Malaysian Student Organisation for organizing Pasar Malam at the right time.

Beer Garden @ Roundhouse
Sadly, Nasi Lemak ran out an hour later and Satay Stall was packed with people, so the only meal I could get was Beef Rendang.




Malaysia Pancakes


Cupcakes!


Beef Rendang @ AUD$5


Curry Puff @ AUD$5 for 4


Herbal Eggs


SIRAP BANDUNG!!! @ AUD$1


Roger, Alice


Alice and I


Roger and I

A very short update as I need to catch up with my overdue tutorials.

My mission to cook Curry Laksa is accomplised last night! Will update it soon :)

2 comments:

YilingL said...

herbal egg i love!

no sight of the usual suspects ie. satay, curry balls, asam laksa??

Ai Mei said...

Expected it to be better but turned out as disappointment :( I don't see any curry balls, asam laksa, char kuey teow, pohpia...etc. The commons one are nasi lemak, pisang goreng, satay and nasi briyani. sighhh.

 
design by ai mei