Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Another stimulation

When you have a mutually exclusive project where by you have a choice to build either shopping complex or apartment given a piece of land only, what would you do?

The current jeans is kinda "old" (not exactly but buying it for the sake of pleasing myself sinceI'm stressed out due to upcoming finals) and I only have a choice to pick Nudie Jeans or G-Star Raw Jeans. Both are equally important, equally nice of course. Anyhow, I always have a wish to attach a speedlite onto my camera instead of using the baby flash. I want to look pro lah.

I'm indecisive most of the time, and I often feel regretted over a thing I buy.

So which should I invest now? I did analysis on NPV, Payback Period, Profitability Index, IRR, MIRR, or watever that measures the return, it leads to the same answer. POSITIVE, SO INVEST! But, which?

Can you tell me instead?

Coogee Beach *Click*

My first Saturday in Sydney was spent at Coogee Beach. Sad lah since no more OneUtama with boyfriend or dim sum at SS2 on the Saturday, so all I could do here is chilling at the beach.

Just before we started our journey, I texted Suanne if she would want to join us since the weather was rather appealing, but Suanne did not want to join cause she checked the weatherbugs that it might rain in the late afternoon. Immediately, I chuckled abit. Like wtf, hot sunny day, and I wore short pants with a shirt, yet I was sweating (reminds me of the first week back in Malaysia, one word HOT!)


Perfect day, isn't it?


No naked hotties *sob sob*


Yu Da, Shawn


I miss my hair :( Chopped it off before came over and now I feeeeel so regret. :[


Shawn, Me, Ronald




YEAY! I love the weather :)








When we were walking to the northern of the beach (Dolphin point), we realized the gloomy cloud was moving towards us. So, bad sign! And this is the consequence of not trusting Suanne!




Notice the rain at Kingsford.


We still decided to take a couple of photos first


And so do I. Har har kingsford is raining!




I love this!


Dolphin Point


Tak habis habis taking photos even though the clouds was slowly moving.




VERY CLOSELY!




Told ya, the clouds is so darn cool!




10mins later, everyone was called to leave the beach, and yeah we have guards patrolling around the beach.

The rain poured and all of us were drenched. Ha ha ha Padan Muka!

2 comments:

YilingL said...

is the guy in red wai loon from inti who used to do engineering??

Ai Mei said...

Yea. Golden Jubilee Scholar pursuing mechanical engineering in UNSW. *salute*

 
design by ai mei