Thursday, May 14, 2009

Be Right Back again

Will be back in a short while as I have 2 tests coincide on the same week and later the due date of my assignment.

Final exams timetable is out, like FINALLY! (since we always dream about where to go after exam). Thank God, it wasn't as bad as I predicted cause it'll be 2 weeks right after Wei Cheng and Jun travel to Sydney. WEEEEE!

Apart from that, I still hate my uni. I paid so much to my uni yet they don't provide us free calculators this semester hence we have to use ours. Worst case is they don't approve my scientific calculator. As well as student is forbidden to use the pantry at Level 3, ASB. Look,this is how an international student is being "well-treated" though you paid hundred time more than local students!

Conclusion, I hate my uni!

I'll update about calamari bread a.k.a squidink bread hopefully by tomorrow. Maybe you can do homework first before reading it. Google it then! Good luck :)

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei