Thursday, May 14, 2009

Calamari Loaf

Have you ever seen this nigre mouse look alike bread?


I swear to God I was so tempted to throw this piece at Joe cause he bought this for my LUNCH where I expected it to be Garlic bread or cheese cake or something edible. Or as least not as gross as this.


The whole bread is actually in black color, not because of unhealthy coloring, but SQUID INK which is a new discovery to me.

The question is who made it?


I was imbecile enough to have believed this man invented this bread. And credits to Lern who conned me! %$&#%&@#*%%


It tastes exactly like French bread with garlic butter, so after having my first bite it doesn't taste as bad as I expected. It still look disgusting nevertheless.

"Some scientists have found out that squid ink could actually cure
cancer, increase the ability of immune system to fight infections, and much
more"


Since it's good for body, would you give yourself a try on this spaghetti?


*Yuckssssssss*

3 comments:

Dee Lern said...

Yeah, it looks really disgusting, but hey, it's good for health!

Ooops! Sorry for conning you into believing that Mr Calamari makes all those squid-ink loafs. Well, it is partly true..=P

Ai Mei said...

I swear to God I will not eat this yucky blacky loaf anymore. NEVER!

And I'm still holding on the revenge! This coming June, heh heh heh.

YilingL said...

One should never have squid ink pasta on the first date! The bread looks quite scary though!

 
design by ai mei