Saturday, May 09, 2009

U 'n' I

I have so many things to share till I don't remember what are those things since all my time has been devoted to uni, uni, uni, uni, uni and yes UNI (U 'n' I) Nights by nights, I've been staying up in uni trying to complete all the readings, tutorials, as well as get myself master in maths, specifically spherical integrals which has made my brain gone insane as a result of hallucinating 3D sphere. Told ya, I always feel like vanishing them, oh wait, I feel like strangle the founder instead.

By the way, has anyone received the news about the first confirmed swine flu case in Australia? Not a very serious case but it gives a hint that we should stay clean and more aware of it since winter is approaching next month. Oh well, the 6 confirmed swine flu in New Zealand has gave me a hesistation whether or not to travel to New Zealand next month. Who cares, holiday is more important!!

Just before I go off, here are the compilation of the food I had the past few weeks. Enjoy :) Can't believe I'm so into cooking these days. I dare you to eat the food I cook!


Today's food : Fried Basa Fillet, dipped with Thai Sweet Chilli


Last week's food : Alice's homemade melon soup


Since I have not been drinking Soya Milk for ages, I decided to get one from Oriental Market. Luckily Alice pointed out that some of it are sugar free so I should be getting the sweeter one (soya bean tastes horrible without sugar, isn't it?) And I have no idea which of which are not sugar free as they look the same! Yet I could only observe this green bottle does not have this word "SUGAR FREE", hence I grabbed it without having this small thinking that soya bean could be green color even though Alice asked me why am I buying a green soya bean. Guess what I've replied....

"The bottle is in green color!"

Till I got home and aggresively open the cover to get a gulp of it (I was tired after grocery shopping), what I got was this..


A REAL GREEN COLOR SOYA BEAN! (picture may look slightly different)

I swear to God, I feel like slitting myself into half! Anyhow, it doesn't taste horrible, more on Pandan taste I guess.


Beef Satay that Alice bought from Indonesia Market

It cost f*king AUD$8 for 4 sticks only! Trust me, those international markets held in our uni loves to slaughter us! No joke!


Maybe this would be cheaper since chicken itself does not cost alot.


Ahhhh....this is so irresistable!


Filled with potatoes and chicken only.

Yet it costs AUD$2. Heart aches every bite I had. And it does not taste as good as the 4 for $5 curry puff I bought from Malaysia Pasar Malam. ARGHH!

Another new food experiment by Alice...


As easy as ABC. Fried the union and sliced beef together!


Add pepper and bit of chicken stock to add flavour


Fry it with spaghetti until you get this like this. Told ya, its so simple!

Enough of drooling?

I should get back to my studies now :(

Who likes finals? Definitely not me cause I wish finals was never existed! I reckon everyone hates as well.

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei