Friday, October 17, 2008

It was my second last paper.
*PANIC*
And the tutor gave out the paper, I prayed.
Thank God, I got the easier paper.
Like, FINALLY!!
And I look at Aiwah's paper, wtf.She got the easiest paper.
That's so unfair!!!!!

And today, it will be the final and last test of the semester.
PHEWWWWW~~Sit back, relax~~
I'm well-prepared for this test. Too bad, these chapters wouldn't be examined again.
And worst thing is, the remaining chapters are tough!

Viola~~~~

At times, I wonder why is my heart vulnerable?
What are the factors that causing me to act this way? Inevitably, I could sense it's pressure.
I should be thinking in a positive way.
Try my best, then pack my bags, and go home.
Family has been planning for the things I should do once I touch down.
I'm fortunate to have them though I might find them irritating sometimes.
Well, it's just sometimes.

Let's cut the sober story.
Dear Wan Li, Happy 20th.
I do not know how are you feeling now.
But I wish you could stand up like how you used to.
Be an cheerful adult.

I'm looking forward to see you, I hope you do.

Last but not least, I hate Justin Lo cause I can't attend his concert that will be rocking at Genting TOMORROW!!!

P/S : 366 days

DSC00381

I Love You!

unsw

Are they too rich or generous?

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei