Sunday, October 05, 2008

I want Baby!

Kids are always, or precisely MOST OF THE TIME,  ADORABLE! They will do all sort of insane gesture to make you go MUAHAHAHA. At times, we tend to get irritated or paranoid over their high-pitch sream or cry. I have a thought that I do not want a baby cause baby is soooooo IRRITATING! Look, and now I want a baby.  I do not know how many times have I told Dee Lern that I really want to smack my niece's face just because she's overly CUTE! I wonder, is there any adjective word to describe "beyond cute"? Yesterday, she held the mic with so much feel and started singing! As usual, she danced crazily. The funniest part is she was so proud of her mickey balloon, and yeah, she purposely showed it right in front of the webcam! And not to forget, her strawberry bag, strawberry balloon, and strawberry hairclip. All strawberry, wtf!

Anyway daylight savings has just started and I was almost fainted when I look at the clock. And I have to adapt myself that I'm THREE hours ahead from family. I woke up at 12pm this afternoon, and very first thing hit my mind is LOOK AT MSN LAR! How can our life be without msn one day? Sad but truth, no one was available to chat at 9am, especially sunday morning where everyone would be going out for breakfast, bah kut teh, tai chi, market or sleeping. Eh, I saw SerYee is online, hence I bugged her.

"Hi Ser Yee!"

"Seryee is sleeping, her father is using."

"opps, sorry uncle"

Aiks, why is my sunday morning so dull? I wish I was in Malaysia. Then I could receive gazillion morning calls from Buttock, or have morning breakfast with family. Or or play with my niece before wash up. Those aren't going to happen till I go home next month. I do not know how many days left, but momma is counting for me. According to her, 40days left. It may sounds like I'm so desperate to go home. I do not know either. Sometimes I felt so defeated. Sometimes I felt this place is so nice. Sometimes I felt malaysia home is forever the best shelter for me. I just want to go home. But I've promised God, Study hard and never cry to go home. This week I've been so productive. I nerd at home all the time. I'm proud of myself since I never done this back in Malaysia, but I guess it's a good practise. I could go online, do homework, chatting, facebook and blogging. Dad doesn't agree with this practise, what he hopes is I could shut down my laptop and stare at my books 24/7! Don't you feel your head would be so heavy and eventually you could just fall asleep on the table. Yeap, I do!

Video call snapshot 8

Video call snapshot 9

Her cute strawberry bag.wtf!

Video call snapshot 17

Her strawberry balloon.wtf!

Video call snapshot 18

Her minnie balloon. Wtf!

Video call snapshot 15

She was singing to me!

I can't resist myself from listening to CNY songs. DAMN CNY MOOD lar.

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei