Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I was first saddened by the test 2 paper that I've gotten yesterday. It was pretty BAD. But praise the Lord, I was urberly happy by the another test 2 paper results. Oh wait, that was because the paper wasn't as tough as we thought. Haihh watever larr. I just aim to pass. Can't believe I'm telling myself this. Where are all the motivations I have? Where are all the aims I have? Why can't I devote all my time into studies? This is human, when we are almost dying, we would be crying for all the mistakes we made and feel regretted over things that we had done. Human human, can you just shut up and move on?

I strongly agree with my dad, I should make more friends here. I did, but failed  Perhaps they are not friendly, or or perhaps they just hate me. Failure. As long I have my housemate and Maria, that's more than enough.

I had a sweet dream last two nights. It was about mummy visited Sydney! Sweet dream isn't sweet afterall. End up, it was my biatchy landlord who was making loud noise outside. I wish mummy could be here. Shriek at me for sleeping late. Shriek at me for studying late at night. Shriek at me for drinking coffee but ginseng, bird nest, and chicken essence. Shriek at me for not cleaning the room. Shriek at me for coming home late. Shriek at me for bathing late at night.Mummy oh mummy, I shall see you at Airport. Wheeee officially 4 weeks left!

I'm happy.

$$$ has been transferred!
No more cracking my head on how to spend 5 freaking hours at Bangkok Airport!
Test 2 results is pretty satisfying!

And now, I feel sober.

Another day has gone!
2 consecutive tests this week!
Counting down to finals!

But wait, I will be happy tomorrow.

MACCAS!

Oh wait a min, I will be sober after that.

Cause I need to nerd at library with Shan.

God, why can't I enjoy happiness at one shot?

DSC00705

For SerYee : Look at my tang yuen! Big right???

n571080341_1932831_4935

Why can't my dear surprise me with Krispy Kreme too??

1_545773648l

Why can't I be Laughing buddha?????

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei