Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tim Pun Gor Gor @ SS2

This is so pathetic, photos below are taken with iPhone's camera without embedded flash. What to do, DSLR is having sweet holiday in New Zealand for a week.

Now let's put watever fine dine or pork galore aside and we shall crave for sugar a.k.a dessert.

F_01
Tim Pun Gor Gor, a Hong Kong styled dessert and tong shui shop was first opened in Metro Perdana, Kepong has finally opened its new branch in SS2. Situated few shops away from Kei Tak Sek(KTZ), TPGG is not just competing with KTZ and it saves the hassle of traveling to Kepong. Whenever I have a sudden craving for dessert, fret not! Just drive to SS2!

F_02

F_03
Durian & Mango Pancake Roll (RM7.50)

Served chilled and strong durian flavours was a nice treat for durian lovers. The smooth and thin outer layer of green-coloured pancake is stuffed with cream and durian fillings, I liked it!

F_07
I felt the durian's taste strong and overpowering the flavor of cream rolled within. On the other hand, mango pancake roll was a slight disappointment to me as the mango taste was minimal.

F_04
Sago with Mango - RM7.00

F_09
Chewy sago and mango in coconut milk

F_06
Almond + Walnut sweet soup - RM3.50

A lil bit diluted, adequate sweetness, and not too creamy but I didn't quite like it. If you do, you may opt for larger bowl at the price of RM7.00

F_05
Bean curd with Mango - RM7

F_08

Wei Cheng
was brave enough on trying bean curd with mango though it might sound a bit errr.. "weird". The combination will be perfect with soya milk, but bean curd with mango really does a magic. Pooof, smooth beancurd topped with mango was served cool from the fridge. It's undeniably awesome! And now I was told by Alice there is bean curd with chocolate in HK. It does sound a bit euww but I'm eager to try. Any free golden ticket to HK?

The night ended with awesome dessert right after steamboat porridge in Klang. And i hate reminding myself that I've put on weight, literally! That's not my main priority, what's important is my upcoming trip to Kota Kinabalu. Can't wait for food escape with few makan partners!

6 comments:

YilingL said...

wah looks quite yumm... desserts is what i need now :(

Veronica Foon said...

hiii,i am fine,how bout u? wah got own domain already,so nice eh? heh. take care n c u soon!
p/s : u r so sweet to celebrate with wanli her birthday earlier than us! ;)

Ai Mei said...

Yiling : And its not too sweet too! Give it a try. And I saw a new dessert shop(honeymoon i think) in Pyramid, should give it a try too.

Veronica: Aiks, everyone owns a domain now, you can get it too :)
p/s: but it was a quick birthday celebration. boohoo

Anonymous said...

Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for some quality points there. I am kind of new to online , so I printed this off to put in my file, any better way to go about keeping track of it then printing?

Anonymous said...

I just added your blog site to my blogroll, I pray you would give some thought to doing the same.

 
design by ai mei