Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Elcerdo, nose to tail eating @ Werner's Place

You can't believe this post is solely for pork. And yeah, I'm having too much pork lately till I have unintentionally forgotten that I need a flat tummy next month and I had Kim Leong to remind me today. Pork is heaven, so who cares?

F_001
@ Changkat Bukit Bintang
p/s : I don't think it's a good choice to return to Changkat BB after splurging on this restaurant.

F_004
Do observe once stepping in cause all you could see is PIG, and yeah PIG, literally! Left and right, front and back are filled with pig design as well as a Porkie-Lisa or Mona-Pigsa picture on the doorknob that welcomes you.

F_003

F_002
It's happy hour!

F_006
Fruity Red Sangria - Spanish Red Wine, Triple Sec, Brandy,Orange Juice,Diced Fruits

F_007
Complimentary Mushroom Soup with Bacon

F_008
Today's Special - Thinly Sliced Pork Belly - RM48

F_011
Spaghetti with Mixed Seafood in Lobster Cream

Never knew how lobster meat tastes like but lobster cream surely has such an array of flavors that came together so perfectly. Frankly, I love this dish :) Not quite creamy which makes you feel "jelak".

F_010
Oven-Roasted Iberico Pork Ribs with Pineapple Salsa - RM68

I'm still searching for best pork ribs in the town, as in the possibility of beating Hurricane's. Elcerdo pork ribs is good, but not up to my expectation yet.

F_012
Look at Andrew, he must have enjoyed the ribs lickin' good!

F_014
Paella Traditional - RM88

Paella is a rice dish from Spain served with Seafood, Chicken, Chorizo Sausage and Pork was indeed a disappointing dish to me. Perhaps, it was me who thinks that white rice is the best rice afterall.

F_015
Elcerdo's Special - A delectable Digestive consists of `Spirit, Wine and Juices’

You and I know that pork is heaven, but having too much really gives me a nightmare. So drink it, it digests all the pork you've consumed.

F_017
Beautiful Me, Andrew, Saw & Lern

Of course, the main attraction of this place is definitely Elcerdo's Roasted Suckling Pig in which you get the chance to experience the tradition of cutting it with white plates and then smash the white plates. My next visit will surely be the ceremony of cutting suckling pig,if only I had someone is generous enough *hint hint* :P Anyway, the damage is an awful disaster to us that burns a real GIANT hole in our wallet. So, my lil advice is bring a bunch of friends with you. Thank God, I visited this place with three MPKs, oppps I meant men!

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei