Monday, October 19, 2009

Bermuda & Onion @ Changkat

It was so random that we decided to hit B&O again for the sake of pork ribs as I gave it up on my previous visit. But this time we have two partners to tag along a.k.a contribute their stomach to clear the food :P

IMG_002
Hot Chocolate - RM10

IMG_001
Watermelon Juice - RM10

Jun is pretty amazed by the watermelon.

IMG_004
Lern's Signature Guinness Stout

IMG_003
Skewer Combo - RM32
Prawn & Parma Ham, Asparagus & Bacon, Scallops & Parma Ham

IMG_007
Wild Boar Fettucine - RM28

As I mentioned earlier that I'd definitely recommend this dish to everyone and that's why we gave it a shot again.

IMG_006
Rigatoni Amatriciana - RM26
Tomato-sauce Penne with Braised Onion & Bacons

IMG_005
BBQ Pork Mixed Platter - RM72
Pork Ribs, Pork Loins, Pork Belly, Pork Sausages, Beans, Roasted Potatoes, Braised Beans & Fried Onions

Nothing but pork, does it deserve anymore description? Such a sinful & heaven dish that could easily kill a person who is on diet plan, literally! Be sure you can handle this feasting as this giant portion can serve four person. Pork sausages and pork belly won over my heart just after a bite but I personally felt that pork ribs failed to catch my heart. Although the ribs were meaty & tender, Lern had hard time in biting off the meat easily like how he did in Hurricane. I'm sounding a lil bias, but Hurricane's Grill really does deserve thousand & millions of return (if you were in Sydney)

IMG_008
Dua Jakun were attracted by the giant portion of pork mixed platter.

1 comments:

Veronica Foon said...

i've changed my blogger link to http://vebronze.blogspot.com pls relink me! thanks!
and dont kill me lol

 
design by ai mei