Thursday, October 08, 2009

Authentic Tex-Mex

Being disconnected from internet for days is simply sucks, and having Maxis mobile internet to rely on doesn't give me any confidence that I could upload photos to flickr and hence I am not able to blog, which make my life at most miserable state. It always come to a point where I wish I were in Sydney so that I could enjoy the fastest bandwidth, fyi definitely 1000times faster than "Streamyx". As always, there is also a time where I wish I were in Malaysia to enjoy the food galore. Now that I'm in Malaysia, how can I resist on food?

F010

"Tex-Mex" or widely known as Mexican Cuisine is a popular cuisine that originated from a mix of authentic Mexican and Spanish dishes prepared in Texas-style. I do mistakenly thought that Malaysia always serve hot & spicy food until I found out numerous chili peppers originated from Mexico. E.g, Habenero Chili. Though it looks quite small, having a small bite might eventually give you burning sensation. So, be warned!

F003
Distinct Mexican theme

F002

F005

F001
Fill your stomach with a glass of Guiness Draft first!

F004

F006
Frontera Nachos - RM22.95
Freshly made tortilla chips covered with refried beans and topped with cheese and slice jalapeƱos. Served with sour cream and pico de gallo.

F007
Ranchero Chicken Burrito - RM22.95
Huge flour tortilla stuffed with chicken, monterey jack cheese, onions, tomatoes, sour cream topped with Ranchero Sauce
p/s: The rice was quite disappointing :(

F008
Country Fried Steak - RM24.95
Texas-style country fried steak served with homemade cream gravy and your choice of potatoes, jalapeƱo coleslaw and Texas Toast.

F011
Frontera @ Jaya One

After smelling the aromatic Frontera Sizzling Fajitas ordered by another customer, I would surely revisit this place again! Even T.G.I.F Free Sizzling Chicken & Beef Fajitas can't possibly beat them! Give yourself a try if you are craving for tex-mex food. The food might not be cheap, but it is not expensive either.

2 comments:

YilingL said...

u guys are really guinness fans! every place also minum guinness je. to Arthur! hahahaha :p

Ai Mei said...

Haha a guinness a day keeps doctor away! Cheers!

 
design by ai mei