Thursday, March 12, 2009

I miss home

I miss dearr

I miss fooooood

I miss left4dead

I miss friends

The Last Dinner @ Fullhouse, NXZ

Most of you may have heard about this exortic place but some may have not. Without any further elaboration, I would say Fullhouse does a very awesome job in decoration and foods.

The decoration is attractive.

The price is really reasonable and the portion of the food is big.

You would drool for this, would you?

I personally love the Bolognese Spaghetti and it was my last food that I had with them.

By judging his expression, we can't tell whether or not his food is scrumptious.

But by judging her exaggerating expression, we can definitely see her food is yummy even though its only a chicken chop.

I'm getting more and more addicted to my new lens as it produces great background and sharp picture. Sorry buttock for not bringing it out, I promise we would have a photo shooting one day when I've already mastered all the skills k?

Later on, we continued our cam-whore session.

FANTASTIC! Don't you think so?

This is my favourite picture.

 

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei