Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Friday, Another week has gone....

Another friday night...I can't explain much cause I'm pretty depressed that I'm alone at home now. Housemates are all out, so I lost a partner to talk to. I should be studying for monday test and working on my assignment which is due in a week time, but I'm just.....LAZY. And since I was almost out everyday back in Malaysia, I shall get my ass off to update what I'd done during the holidays. During my 3 weeks working at Genting, I hardly get to meet up with everyone due to waking up before sunrise and reach home at wee hours. And the only time I could spend my day time with darling was Saturday. As such, my december holiday was sort of WASTED!

My December Holiday

I took MC on the 2nd week of work a.k.a to rest at home. Of course my main purpose is to get my DSLR camera with my advisor, Bun. It was my tough decision on getting it since I find it bulky and inconvenient to be carried around, and also I have to commit myself towards photography skills. Bun, the photographer and the culprit keep insisting me on buying it before going to Singapore for x'mas holiday. I can't decide at the moment, but I still bought it on the spot even though I was given few choices. Many people reccommended Canon 450D but the difference on the specification is not big, so I've gotten myself Canon 1000D. Today, I understand what a photographer needs is not a best of the best + expensive camera, it's LENS! Today, I'm proud of the skills and photography knowledge I've obtained during the 3 months holidays. Today, I understand how cool I am by carrying DSLR and Crumpler bag! Today, I simply love my news lens very much.

Right after I bought my camera, we adjourned to TGIF for dinner.

Kim Gary, Movie & Maccas

Crumpler bag for my camera @ KLCC

Joe's birthday party & NXZ

Till then..

I'm depressed again, cause I'll miss dear's surprise party

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei