Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday...

I don't quite understand the definition of Friday or why is it called Friday instead of Fiday Fooday or F*ckday. When I was in M'sia (look, my annoying attitude is back again), my self-definition of friday is MOVIE NIGHT! I can't help but to feel depressed and depressed, and DEPRESSED knowing that I can't do it here. I felt pretty awful and regret for not enjoying my friday night to full blast as we could hardly reunite everyone like how we used to. So how was my friday nights spent then? At Cyber cafe...to play left4dead.

And I would definitely assure you that left4dead has become so popular among girls. Oh well, that's because guys do love to hear girls scream. Can't explain that, but that is the nature of guy (according to a guy friend of mine)

Hence, tonight will be the study night for me despite no movie, no left4dead, no boyfriend and no mamak. And the gang will me watching watchmen tonight WITHOUT me! I hate them

Farewell Dinner @ Maria's Cafe, Damansara Perdana

I hosted this dinner on facebook and set up rules and regulation for them. Somehow they still respect me as they obey the rules. Good job for Kim leong for not bringing his PSP and Jun Hien for following our car (since he always ditch us before dinner ends). As well as the rest for not calling me turtle/witch/spartan/hercules or watever.

NO PSP FACE.

I miss BunVirus and those days we took picture back in 2006

And now we have grown up to more mature and prettier. Hehehe

p/s : My next target, TELE-FLASH!

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei