Monday, March 08, 2010

The Roar Year 2010

One Utama CNY Deco
@ OneUtama Shopping Mall

The Tiger does not take a back seat to the Dragon when it comes to being outrageous. It could be a spectacular year for this high flying duo. On the other hand Metal is unlucky for the Dragon and, therefore, you. There are thus likely to be a few times you will crash and burn. The key is not to get too caught up in the moment. Be thoughtful and avoid unnecessary risk. You can't beat the Tiger this year, but joining forces will pay off. If you can bring yourself to exhibit a little self control, the year 2010 could be a most rewarding one indeed. Regardless of the outcomes, you will no doubt have a most exciting time. So enjoy yourself and move out smartly during the nine favorable months, and tread lightly in the other three.

Believe it or not, I still have to continue living :)

Australia Abalone
Abalone transported all the way from oz

This year CNY was a tad different from every past year. Sister invited her friends over to feast the reunion lunch together and thus she prepared the food more than usual. It was also my first time in 21 years of living for not having a proper place to eat. All's well ends well, I was happy nevertheless!

FOOD!
11 course meal + Yee Sang

Lou Sang!
Lou lou lou lou lou~~~!

Obligatory Tea Ceremony
Obligatory Tea Ceremony

Being daddy's charming & beautiful youngest girl *coughcough* who was forced to study chinese and public primary school, I took this opportunity to brush up my mandarin. On the eve, I kidnapped my brother to teach me auspicious wishes although I may know a few. So the wishes were, "Gong xi fa cai, xin nian kwai le, nian nian you "yu"(fish), may you have prosperous year, be healthy & wealthy, high growth in business every year, may your wish come true,..etc!" And taddah, red envelope with muhnee on my hand!

Family
Obligatory Family Portrait :)

Later, we adjourned to cousins' house for more angpao collecting! Fortunately, this year I was blessed with more incomes. On top of that, I received farewell angpao from grandma and my fellow aunties. Slrrrrppp~~

F_014
With cousins

Fireworks

To end this post, may this prosperous tiger year brings you blessings, wealth, health, career, love and happiness. Wishing you a great year ahead :) Gong xi fa cai!

ps: sorry for belated wishes. Well, better be late than never.

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei