Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Schokolart @ Solaris KL

Chocolate!
Love is like dark chocolate. Although it always leaves you with a bitter taste in your mouth, you will still be tempted to take a bite the next time around.

Schokolart

Right after poshy dinner with Lern, we then adjourned to Schokolart for dessert dose. This post supposed to be up months ago but time doesn't allow. Hehe

Private Placement
Private corner separated by fringed curtains is specially designed for couple to enjoy lovey-dovey session.

The Temptation
The Temptation - RM12.00
Schokolart Signature Hot Choc made with 62% cacao dark chocolates

Cuddle & Coddle
Cuddle & Coddle - RM16.90
House-made choc chip cookie blended with dark choc ice-cream

Schokolart Satay
Schokolart Sate - RM20.90
Tender chicken thigh marinated with dark bittersweet chocolate, grilled to perfection served with house-made spicy peanut sauce & fried bun

Satay Chicken marinated with dark chocolate

I was grown up eating roadside satay stalls and having chocolate marinated chicken satay which I thought might be feasible too. I braved myself to grab a bite and it was good at initial. A very tender chicken satay coated with delicate chocolate and dipped with rich peanut butter sauce (not typical satay sauce you've seen on roadside). After having multiple bites, I conclude one shouldn't coincide meat and chocolate together and I'll never forget the unique taste. Since Schokolart is a place that hightlights chocolates, you probably should opt for chocolate rather than savory food.

Fried Bun

Lern and I
Us :)

Complimentary
Since I'm a HSBC Credit card holder, I was supposedly given a choice of delicious cake. Instead of that, we begged for a different choice as we were the last customer. The staff was generous and humble, he gave me a choice to select three lovely chocolates. With this, I must admit, I would definitely revisit this place for more chocolates, not satay coated with chocolate!

@ Solaris KL
@ Solaris KL

1 comments:

William said...

OMG I LOVE THIS PLACE. damn awesome!

 
design by ai mei