Sunday, March 07, 2010

Neroteca @ Somerset, Lorong Ceylon

Neroteca @ Lorong Ceylon
Are you ready for 100% authentic italian restaurant?

Interior
"There is nowhere like Neroteca anywhere in the city", quoted by Neroteca

Right! Absolutely right! Neroteca is not somewhere you think, "another italian restaurant that serves decent pasta"

Bar
Even its interior decor is nowhere like Neroteca in the city! Every wall-to-wall shelf is stocked with bottles of imported fine wine as well as hanging ham, salamis and copper pans over the deli counter.

Long Black
Long Black - RM8

Pillow Soft Bread
Warm & Pillow Soft bread

Bucatini amatriciana
Bucatini amatriciana with onion and bacon - RM24

Amatriciana, a classic Italian pasta with a hint of mild spicy. Springy bucatini and diced tender meat cooked with amatriciana, magnifico!

Pappardelle 'Neroteca'
Pappardelle 'Neroteca'- RM24
Wild boar ragout pasta

Wilboar pasta is the main reason why I was there. I would say it was entirely opposite from B&O . Minced wild boar meat and ragout both complement very well. A dish that I'll give a try again, and yes I will. This is nowhere like Neroteca, isn't it?

All in all, I truly fell in love with Neroteca and I wish there was a revisit during my return on June. Though it was just two plates of pasta, I'm pretty ascertain to try out the rest. The restaurant is rather small and it was almost packed by dinner time. Do make a reservation or else you'll end up a plate of disappointment. I love Neroteca and so does Lern. Thus, his upcoming birthday dinner at Neroteca will be feasible. HORRR??

1 comments:

montreal florist said...

It's gorgeours reataurent. Beautiful interior and the dishs are really great.

 
design by ai mei