Monday, November 16, 2009

RakuZen Japanese, SS15

Rakuzen
I spend most of my time in SS15, specifically on ratio of 80:20 hanging around subang jaya than my home. Despite venturing most of the restaurants in SS15 & 14, I'm ashamed to say I'd never visited Rakuzen that located so near to my ex-college, or our usual waiting spot (WeiCheng's house). I may be the last person to blog about this place, but better be late than never!

Rakuzen

RakuZen Japanese Restaurant features wide array of authentic Japanese cuisine, cozy ambiance, warm and friendly service. Not to mention, the simple wooden interior reflects the influence of Japanese house design.

Rakuzen

Rakuzen

Rakuzen
The concept of open kitchen that allows us to be amazed by slicing, flipping, and tossing actions. Indeed, I was very much attracted by the food.

Salmon
Salmon Sashimi - RM22

Can you resist yourself from ordering sashimi in a Jap restaurant? Reckon you can't.

Hotate Kushiyaki
Hotate Kushiyaki - RM12
Skewered Grill scallops marinated with Teriyaki Sauce

Kaki Fry Maki
Kaki Fry Maki - RM16

Fried Oyster & Lettuce Roll with Tonkatsu-Mayonnaise Sauce

Niku Udon
Niku Udon - RM23

Beef Udon, served in mild & tasty broth, topped with soft thinly-sliced meat and dressed with veges. Such a mouth-watering dish, I musta give TWO thumbs up!

Udon to Soft Shell Crab Zen
Mini Udon to Soft Shell Crab Zen - RM36

Since I had desserts before dinner, WeiCheng and I shared the set meal that comes a bowl of white rice, mini udon, soft shell crab, chawanmushi, and mini fruits. Totally perfect for sharing!

Soft Shell Crab
A savory crispy soft shell crab

Golden tips : make sure you make reservation because they're always packed. Lucky us were 5-10 minutes earlier to secure 3 seats at the bar, not even a table.

Scrumptious and healthy Japanese food but burns a giant hole on your wallet, which one would you go for? I would go for finger lickin' good! Any revisit? Let me shout this, WHY NOT?

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei