Tuesday, November 03, 2009

21st

Finally, I turn 21.
and precisely TWENTEEN ONE [I can't accept the fact I am makcik now]
Heart is beating so fast ain't because of feeling excited, more of knowing I am another year older.
It was a day I wish it could come faster when I was still a kid.
Knowing the key of freedom will be released to me, I was more than happy!
In fact, I have already gotten the key of freedom on the day I left parents' cuddle at the age of 19.
Leaving the home could be so easy by just stepping out whenever you like, but not coming home for months was never what I ask for.
To board the plane, look for accommodation, adapt the culture, cook dinner, all by myself was never the easiest thing in which I had promised myself, I can live independently.
Action speaks louder than words.
I thought I could but I'm taking back my words.

If life could be as easy as spoon-fed by parents, I guess I would never learn.
Leaving the home sweet home is a stepping stone to gain the priceless experience.
So what have I gained?

Happy Cone

The experience shaped who I am today....

Happy Burfday to myself!

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei