Friday, November 06, 2009

My Honeymoon Dessert House @ Sunway Pyramid

Dessert needs no further introduction as what we are concerned is adequate sweetness. Isn't this is what we examine when it comes to dessert? Hong Kong dessert are slowly mushrooming everywhere which have injected curiosity on me. After trying out Tim Pun Gor Gor, I felt myself slowly fall into dessert trap. Even our Mr Kim Leong is willing to drive to SS2 when dessert craving hits him!

My Honeymoon Dessert
Honeymoon is easily spotted if you're a regular to Sunway Pyramid. Perhaps if you're an impulsive shopaholic, you can reward your tired legs by having desserts so that it gives you extra energy to shop longer.

After hearing my honeymoon has the same concept as TPGG (hk dessert), I immediately dragged my tanker a.k.a lern to give it a shot.

Mango Pudding
Mango Pudding - RM7.00

Since I'm a big fan of jello, I guess mango pudding is always in my list. Though the combination of adding creamer was abit wrong to me, I do agree mango pudding does taste like uhmm.. distinct mango taste with pudding?

Grass Jelly Soy Beancurd
Grass Jelly Soy Beancurd - RM5.00

And Lern opted for grass jelly soy beancurd as I recommended him any combination of soy beancurd. My main concern was the texture of soy beancurd and sadly it wasn't smooth though it tastes the same to Lern.

Grass Jelly Soy Beancurd
Add sugar to your liking. But be warned, never add too much!

Mellow Fellow Pastry
Mellow Fellow Pastry - RM16.00

A dessert created by arranging layers of crystal grass jellies, fruit cubes, paper-thin pastries, and mangoes then topped with a scoop of ice cream, blueberry sauce and light cream. Sounds sweet huh? It was all smashed up and drenched with blueberry sauce, I would say it was the sweetest dessert of all. Besides, it's pretty costly for a plate of sugar, opps I meant mellow fellow pastry.

I'm hopping the sweetness could be cut down on my next visit *keeping fingers crossed* We both can't stand the sweetness, literally!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm very happy that you wrote this post?

-Fondest Regards,
Ila

Anonymous said...

this is very good for you, ybg :)

Anonymous said...

Useful blog website, keep me personally through searching it, I am seriously interested to find out another recommendation of it.

Anonymous said...

I love www.eyemeiz.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards

Anonymous said...

Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!

 
design by ai mei