Thursday, February 19, 2009

The rise of new label, RebeIIz

It was indeed an awesome event launched by 4 young sweet ladies. Thumbs Up!

Besides, it was a very very goood lesson to me for forbid myself from bringing camera as I find it so irritating when no one is there to take care of it. Guess what, I was so tempted to snatch the sophisticated camera from Bun and start shooting the models. Well, if only I could! And also another priceless lesson for not wearing HIGH heels (die die also don't want to admit i'm short), as such my view was being blocked by the professional & TALL photographers. Grrrrrr!

Luckily, Bun was there to take all the great shots.

For more details, visit Jason

A sneak preview before Bun uploads the pictures.

 

3shinjukuincident00

I'm going to miss Daniel Wu this time!

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei