Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's absolutely sounds terribly sad to know that i'm leaving again. When there's something to look forward to, I bet I should look at the brighter side since it would heal the loneliness that crosses my heart. It definitely requires so much courage to leave a place that I've tried and done my best to adapt myself. Truthfully, I did smile a lil when I slowly dozed off knowing that I'd be meeting boyfriend soon. Anyway, that doesn't count anything as I should be announcing the plans of 2009.

First and for all, I'm heading back again and prolly get myself a studio apartment since I was once paranoid by fking bitch landlady! This sounds darn exciting as I'll have my own bathroom, kitchen, study room, and the most essential need is, privacy. Of course, I should consider the vacancy first!

Secondly, New Zealand trip this coming winter break. Hopefully plans are well-organized as I've been wanting to go there so badly!

Thirdly, Our Miss Tee Ann announced her upcoming one month Spring trip to OZ. WHEEEEEEEEE!!

Fourthly, Hong Kong Trip in November.  Oh well, we are still waiting for AirAsia promotion.

Last and for all, the best thing I'm really really looking forward is, boyfriend is hitting Sydney this coming June!





0 comments:

 
design by ai mei