Friday, February 13, 2009

It's been so long....

since I last announce what've been up to. Work has always been preventing me on doing things that I always want to do, i.e have a good chat with dad&mom, peaceful shopping day with my boy (we do receive several calls no matter where we are), swimming, empty the left-over CNY cookies and decorate my room(never done it at all ever since I come back). Good thing is I've already spent a warm and pleasant trip to Malacca with parents during CNY. Filial Daughter 

Yesterday was my happiest day, APPARENTLY! Let's get it started with an email. It was God's blessing to receive an unprecedented offer from UNSW that I'm eligible to participate 5-months exchange summer programme, Science Without Borders in National Uni of Singapore(NUS). Sounds great, huh? Apart from that, the most catching-eye are the return airticket is paid by the faculty, all do I need is to pay for the accommodation, tuition fees and living expenses. Best part of all is, we'll get a week of FREEEEEEE field trip to Tioman Island, which equivalent to trip to MALAYSIA this coming June! I was totally up for it. My first reaction was to call up daddy to spread the good news that is meant to be shared Dad was kinda excited by the offer too, hence he would want me to book a place besides I can fly back on June. But, APPARENTLY, I overlooked at the modules that are offered by NUS. In the end, it turned out to be a false dream. Boooooooooooooooooooooo.

Secondly, Upcoming Hong Kong Trip!!!!! It seems like Hong Kong Trip which falls on November 2009 would be pretty successful. And of course, I wish I could get a cheap flight from Sydney all the way to Hong Kong. Anyone has other alternative?

Thirdly, I had finally gotten a polarized filter for muah camera. Though it just a filter, it contributes much training to me as I need to learn step by step before upgrading myself as a hot photographer(which I've been dreaming alot lately *smacks*). In fact, I could see myself improving alot. Next target, portrait lens!

Last but not least, happy news wouldn't always be happy in the end. I'm flying off in 3 weeks time after 3 months of holiday. Class is commencing, and I would be back to my lonely nest once again. *sob sob*

Finally, I've created my very own flickr account.
Feel free to visit my album @
www.flickr.com/photos/eyemeiz

I miss........

The xmas trip in Singapore

ABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reunion food

JAM TART!

 And, Finally I could post this picture of us.

And with my babe.

Boobies & Buttock has finally meet up!

To be continued....

p/s: Happy Valentine's Day

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei