Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HoHoHo,I got the GREEN light!

Just a couple days ago, my dad permitted me to travel to Canberra this october which I've planned with my housemate, Shan. BUT, it MIGHT be cancelled due to emptiness and boringness in Canberra according to her. Well, I agree. Hmm since we have landed Australia, the more reason we should travel all around! Thank God, we came up with another trip last night at library (when we were studying) which is to MELBOURNE!  Was extremely happy at first. However, we postponed it to next winter since everyone is going back right after exam and so do I. We are supposed to countdown to finals, indeed we are counting down the days we left here. WTH Right?

Web-camed with SerYee and Joe few days back since I haven't been seeing her for 3 weeks. As she said, "AI MEI! YOU LOOK THINNER NOW!" Hello! Do I look fat back in Malaysia?  Well, that's the first sentence I strongly against. Hey, I eat like elephant everyday! One day I shall show you what I cook everyday.

.................................

Just 3 days ago,

"SHAN! Guess what am I listening now?"

"HMMM,what's that?"

"F4's songs"

"WTFFFFFF, why can't you listen to other songs?"

I just realise, it has been years I've never listened to F4's songs. Recalled back the times where everyone was so overly crazy at them, it makes me laugh out my lungs. I just didn't know I was so silly last time. Haihh, small girl mar! Now I've grown up and no longer teenagers anymore in 3 months time.

I was totally stunned after receiving this mail. They are just..........

BRILLIANT!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

Told ya, they are brilliant!

DSC00642

The very first cheese cake I baked!

DSC03796

Trust me, I can finish 1kg in one week time! Everyday I don't look forward in coming back, I look forward in eating them every morning!

DSC00651

Thank God, I have this mini TV in my room so I managed to catch up with Olympic Opening Ceremony.

DSC00653

Told ya, I eat like elephant!

DSC00648

The first fast food I tried, but.........I still recommend McDs.

DSC00647x

Meet my housemate, Shan from Singapore. We basically share our culture, food, knowledge and everything. Singaporean's fav quote, "Ying liao lor ( Win already) "

Shit, I just took my free time to blog and I have test later. Shit shit!

To be continued...

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei