Monday, August 18, 2008

*click*

Kaboooooom.....

"oh shit!" said Shan.

"SHAN!!!!" I screamed.

My smart housemate has just switched off the power that she ain't suppose to. I was almost finish typing this entry. And now, I'm typing again. Can't xanga has this feature "auto-save every 5 seconds"? Wtf. let's get it started.

At times, I wish everything was just a dream.

Fight, confidence, battle, in the end, it was just towards death.

I feel so defeated after a month here.

Studies, Love, Friends, Family, and

Everything......

I miss home every seconds,

Food, clothes, mamak, girls, gossips, holidays, and

Everything...

For those who are studying at local uni, it's a blessing that you can go home every weekend.

I feel so envious.

I'm so tired of everything.

Deep down.....

It tremendously hurts.

But, F*ck it!

After sitting for 4 consecutive tests, I'm gonna shop, shop, shop and

SHOP!

Bondi Junction, Westfield, David Jones, Myer, French Connection, Opera House, Fish Market, Harbour Bridge, whatever that makes me go weeeeeeeeeeeee.

P/S: Alicia Keys and Special Guest, Jordin Sparks are hitting Sydney, anyone?

Doll-E, afterall I'm not sick of everything anymore.

It's just "maybe my love will come back someday" makes me sick!

And it was you watching Wall-E without me that makes me even sicker!

I wanna watch wall-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I shall continue be hardworking mickey.

mickey_mouse_2

, Ai Mei

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei