Thursday, August 06, 2009

Sydney Fish Market

"Let's go to Fish Market!"
"O.O for what?"

"LOBSTER!!"

"Ehh I thought to buy fish?"


So you think Sydney Fish Market is all about a market which sells fishes?

SFM_016
Sydney Fish Market is everything that you would never thought of. SFM incorporates a working fishing port, wholesale fish market, fresh food retail market, food and beverage outlets, a seafood cooking school and provides visitors with an entertaining and stimulating harbourside experience. So you think you know Fish Market?

SFM_003

Behold, you are about to see the most fascinating food. (even my stomach is growling now) Be warned, if you don't like seafood this WILL be your worst nightmare! This reminds me of Abel Liu who's allergic to seafood.

SFM_002
LOBSTER!

SFM_001

SFM_004
Sashimi!!

SFM_005
SALMON!

SFM_007
FISH!

SFM_010
MUSSELS!

SFM_011
CRABS!

SFM_006
Or you could go herbivore!

SFM_008
Pick your platter!

SFM_009
Cold Seafood Platter.

SFM_012
Yucksss. They'd never be in my stomach.

SFM_014
Cause I don't think eating oyster is a luxury.

SFM_013
This is what I called LUXURY! SEAFOOD PLATTER!

SFM_015

So when you visit Sydney, never miss out Sydney Fish Market cause I think this place is much much better than Teluk Gong, Port Klang, La-la Chong Seafood Restaurant, King Crab, or watever-seafood-restaurant and it's definitely worth a visit.

3 comments:

devilwinkz said...

Why u didn't bring me there...sob sob sob..:(

William said...

yuumssss just when i am feeling hungry! haha.

Ai Mei said...

Devilwinkz : Hiyoo, the schedule was quite packed so we didn't make it there lor. Next time la :P

YewChong: Yeaaa.My stomach was growling when I typed this post.

 
design by ai mei