Saturday, August 22, 2009

Low Battery

I always wanted to start writing on Melbourne trip in which I promised myself it'd be before uni commences yet it didn't happen. Million apologize.

Anyway this is lil bit of catch up when I've just returned from Sydney despite I'm down with fever, cough, sorethroat and backache which refrain myself from thinking what to post up. Right after writing this post, I have to wallop medicines again and get more good rest :) Hopefully doctor allows me to leave my house by tomorrow, else I'd die of boredom.

BC_004
Like finally I can bake cookies with them :)

BC_008
Mocha Cookies - Definitely must try this cause they taste really really AWESOME!

BC_007
My New York Cheesecake doesn't look appealing at all cause it was my mistake to have unintentionally missed out FLOUR as well as not covering the pan with aluminium foil. Imagine baking a cake without flour, I reckon you wouldn't want to taste it. Anyway, it doesn't taste as bad as I thought though it was quite creamy and cheesy and DELICIOUS! *cough cough*

BC_006

To move on, we then decided to have another baking session (as part of the lessons in achieving our dream- opening a bakery shop which I knew it'd never happen)

BC_028
SerYee's masterpiece - Pandan Layered Cake

BC_029
Brownies!

BC_027

DSC04542
Gathering with AUP gang, Kimberley & Jun Yi (the guy who perms his hair and calls himself Korean Guy) Hmmm I think Rain looks far more better.

IMG_0019
Gossip session with Buttock :)

IMG_0026
Our usual cam-ho session in the car

R_001
Last but not least, the last person to meet up with, Felix whom I had been chatting with for a year and we got closer through msn only.

R_002

Looks like my brain can't really think of what to post up anymore. Imma is getting more and more rest now. Seeya :)

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei