Saturday, November 01, 2008

There are so many things I've been really really looking forward till today. Praise Lord, two papers down! Speaking of finals, I did very very very badly. I guess the nerves are connected to wrong path. Tee Ann, you should trust me that chances of failing is generally HIGH!

Currently, I'm waiting...truly waiting..till I can't wait anymore.

  1. Muah BIG 20th!
  2. 3rd paper on my birthday and hang on till 12th Nov!
  3. Shop shop shop shop shop! - I haven't been shopping for ages.I need dress!!
  4. Independence day on 12th Nov!
  5. Board at Thailand and get my ass off to shop!
  6. Meet muah dee, darling, girls, family, niece,nephew!
  7. Massive make-over! - my hair looks fugly!
  8. Roti canai, bak kut teh!!!!!!!!
  9. Genting, Malacca, Singapore Trip! - well-planned!

What I've missed? Hmmm. Oh yea, I'm heading home in 13 days time~! That's what I really looking forward to!

For those who are really really busy with works, assignment and finals, if you do not know, november has begun! Time flies,now I really see it!

DSC00735

Truly for you, Ms Ong Wan Li 

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei