Friday, November 14, 2008

I should be sleeping by now, and wake up in 2 hours time. Mind couldn't rest, and I'm looking at the wall, waiting for the time to pass. I should be feeling excited, or happy, or nervous. In fact, I'm not. The combined feelings do not seem to be mixed well and I do not what's rolling inside my mind. I'm confused. I'm depressed. Friends have been telling me I should be happy and leave everything aside. Perhaps I could sense that the exact feeling that I'd been passing through for 4 months would all reboot again. I do not want to leave, I do not want to undergo the same depression training again. Are they all I want? Or is just me myself who can't afford to lose everything?

In fact, I should look forward at the things I need to do when I touch down. First and for all, I would be meeting the loved one and family. Later, mamak!

Sleep now or knock out later?

SLEEP BAH!

Shopping was really AWESOME. But, damages was disaster. Daddy will question me on bank balance soon! DIE DIE DIE

DSC03936

My 20th @ Arthur's Pizza & Max Brenner

DSC03929

IMG_1367

IMG_1368

IMG_1369

IMG_1370

IMG_1371

IMG_1374

I heart my pressie

IMG_1376

IMG_1377

  IMG_1378

IMG_1379

IMG_1381

IMG_1380

IMG_1382

~Bon Voyage~

0 comments:

 
design by ai mei