Saturday, July 17, 2010

Prawn Mee @ Gohtong Jaya

It's such a disgrace to boast to everyone on the food I must have whenever going to genting as I still couldn't remember the name of the restaurant, till now. Please forgive me. The shop is situated few shops away from Hotel Seri Malaysia, next to a sundry shop (hope I didn't lead you back to genting!) and it's always empty on my every visit although tucking in the row of commercialized restaurants. On my recent trip to genting, I made a pit stop at Gohtong Jaya to savour a divine bowl of prawn mee before heading back home.

Sang Har Prawn Mee


Chunks of halved prawns bathed in thick and flavorful prawn soup were so huge and succulent. Priced at RM7 each bowl, the lady then told us she replaced prawns with sang har and charged us additional RM1. Need I say more?

It's inarguably a steal.

1 comments:

Taufulou said...

aiks...
i guess i have to stop by at that area next round..since so many ppl blog how good the food is~

 
design by ai mei